Sunday 28 December 2014

Week 12 - 14: So This Is Christmas!

Enjoying The Holidays

Hey, just thought I'd update my blog quickly. The Christmas holidays are on-going and I am thoroughly enjoying getting a bit of a break. I spent a couple of days up north to celebrate Christmas with my brother and his fiancĂ© and it was pretty good. Apart from that not much is happening. I am playing a couple of games and I recently have got myself hooked on the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney series. Definitely a great series of games and I can only recommend it. It shows how much of an impact a good story can have on a game!

At the same time I am participating in the SkySaga: Infinite Isles alpha test. I can definitely see how the game has potential to be a great hit and I enjoy providing feedback to the devs to help improve it. At the moment there isn't too much content in the game, but it is constantly being updated, with a massive amount of new content added recently with the start of the second alpha test. I can't wait to see what they will add next. I might eventually post a little review about it here.

Concerning work I am not doing as good. I guess I just need to have a bit of a break, so right now I am not working on anything. I am however slowly easing my way into it again to prepare myself for the upcoming term. I have learned a lot over the past term and I hope that I will be able to use it in the next few projects.

Until then - Merry Christmas and a happy new year!~

No comments:

Post a Comment